6.05.2008

Just organizing

Yesterday I cleaned up the living room so I could take pictures for Tammy, then I went to the bedroom and started cleaning. It wasn’t as messy now that I’m caught up with the laundry. Whew! But there were still shoes, books, magazines, belts, etc. all over the place so I started putting stuff away. I’m trying to organize everything so that it won’t look cluttered in there. Paul and I have too much stuff for this small apartment. I slowly put some of my things in a box for a yard sale just because I don’t use it anymore and I don’t want clutter. I’m slowly getting the room looking nice. I even put up Paul’s pirate picture up above his dresser! He was happy to see that. =) His dresser is still cluttered, but that’s his space so he can deal with it! Ha! Ha!

Last night we had service at the Clarkson’s house. It was a really good service! Sister Shanda did a great job. She taught about different types of witnessing and stuff. It was good! =) It was also good seeing people, especially my good lookin’ momma! =) Speaking of momma, we talked about camp after Church. It’s almost here!!! I’m kind of looking forward to it…but at the same time no because I’m going without Paul again. I’m going to miss him so much! But I know I will keep busy watching over the single girl’s cabin. I’ll make sure they have they never forget this year!

Yesterday was pretty windy. I didn’t like it. As a matter of fact, I hate the sound of the wind! Paul claims he loves it but I think that’s just because I don’t like it! Ha! Ha!

Let’s see…what am I doing today?

I am going to clean and organize some more until Paul comes home then I think I’ll head out to the Bible Bookstore and start buying things for Children’s Church. I have no idea how many kids will be there so I’m winging it. It will be fun though! I’m the only teacher this time, but I think I have enough helpers volunteered so I’m not worried about anything. Kids don’t scare me. =)

Family night is tonight. Unfortunately Paul and I won’t be able to go this time because he is studying. His test is tomorrow! He’s hoping he won’t have to take this test more than once. I’m hoping he doesn’t have to either! After he gets his CDL we’ll be able to go back to family dinners.

I guess I better go. I hope you all have a great day!

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Mommy's Journal said...

Grace you're a nut! You're only saying I'm good looking because people say YOU look like ME! ;-)

I do think you made a mistake on your wording of the last paragraph about camp... Camp will be great! Great people, great Spirit, Great food!!! Hopefully we'll be too busy to think about the men we had to leave behind... But then, of course, we'll feel guilty for not thinking about them...

Sara C. said...

Your house is really coming along great. I bet you will be glad when you have everything organized and put away. I wish I could come to Family Camp so I could see you one more time before I move. I am really bummed I can't. Hopefully we will see each other at the Assembly.

I am now back from our week long trip to NC and I am worn out. I am glad to be back in Texas, but we have a lot of packing and things to get done so it will be busy around here.

I will pray that Paul passes his CDL test. I am sure he can do it. Well, I will talk to you later!

Tammy K. said...

Sis.Shuler, you are good looking. Don't let anyone tell you any different. I think all our ladies in The Church of God are beautiful. They have a special glow.

Grace & Co said...

Oh. I didn't even think of that. But that is so true! I do look like you! I must be smokin' hot. =)

You're right again! Camp is going to be great! I won't mope...Paul and Dad will do enough for both of us I think.

Sara I REALLY wish you would be able to come to camp! I'm bummed out because who knows if Paul and I can even go to the Assembly. I understand why you can't come, but still! It's not fair. =(

Grace & Co said...

Tammy! How did your comment go before mine? Weird.

Thank you! I agree with you too. We all do have a glow in the Church.

I'm in an agreeing mood today. =)

Jennifer said...

One of the things I DO NOT miss in Colorado is the wind. I don't like it either.