Paul came home with the mail in hand. Can you guess what finally came? My Kraft Foods magazine I’ve been waiting for! That will make it so much easier to plan ahead, and to get new recipes that I can make even better. =)
Oh, by the way, Alfredo chicken was VERY tasty last night! We’ll definitely make that again. I think I’ll make my own Alfredo next time though, it just might be cheaper.
I was wondering --- did anyone from camp record the skit us kids did during one of Brother Rob’s messages? What did you think of it?
I couldn’t go back to sleep after making Paul’s lunch…again. I’m surprised since it took me forever to even get my eyes open in order to get out of bed to make his lunch! Oh well. I just might take a cat nap later on this afternoon.
Paul thinks he knows the route they will give him at work! If it’s the one he thinks it is, he’ll be cleaning pools in Mesa. He’s anxious to get started. I’m so thankful he still likes his job!
Well I guess I better get going. I’m off to read my new magazine and then write more thank-you notes until my hand starts cramping. Ha! Ha! Have a great day everyone!
6.24.2008
It’s finally here!
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I used to get up in the mornings to make Brad's lunch for him, but now I get it all ready before I go to bed, sandwhiches made and left in the fridge, chips in a baggy... lately I've started making a batch of breakfast sandwhiches and putting them in the freezer, and leaving one in the fridge the night before for him to microwave the next morning. then I leave the coffee pot on timer with his cup beside it so all he has to do is stick his lunch stuff in his pack and pour his coffee and microwave his breakfast sandwhich, and kiss his groggy wife goodbye and I get to stay in bed! LOL!
Ugh. That is so smart! Why didn't I think of that? Thanks for the tip! LOL!
This is a very special time in your life. Your husband gets 100% of your time and attention. Go ahead and get up with him and serve him early. Children usually come soon enough, then you may be too sick or too busy and may have to think of smart short-cuts. I always waited until my husband got home for meals. I figured that he was probably just as hungry as I, so why should I eat without him.
I'm proud of you.
You're right Sister Connie, I didn't think about it that way... And I'm sure Paul really appreciates me getting up that early just to make him his lunch. =) So I'll remember the tip after we have a couple kids and life is a little more hectic. =) Thank you for being proud of me!
I agree with Sis. Connie... only if by getting up early, you are spending time with Paul before he leaves. I have never been a morning person and so I did my husband a better service to stay in bed in the a.m.! LOL
Seriously though, each couple has their different things and you guys will figure out what works best for the two of you. :-)
Post a Comment