…of an alarm clock ringing in my ear.
Only fans of The W’s will understand that. =)
Paul had to wake up half an hour earlier today, so it was tough getting out of bed this morning. I begged him to push the snooze button and give us ten more minutes of sleep. He did, and I was truly grateful!
I had no problems falling back asleep after Paul left for work. =) I slept for another 3 ½ hours! Woo!
Paul called me on his way home from work and told me that he has his new route! This is his first day! I’m so excited for him.
Also, he talked to his boss about when he can bring the work truck home, and his boss made it sound like Paul can bring the truck home this Friday! That is going to make it SO nice! I won’t have to wait till he gets home to go to the grocery store, library, etc.
Last night, after family dinner at Grandma Bunny’s, Paul and I headed to Wal-Mart so Paul could buy a GPS and I could get some dishwasher detergent. He gets the fun toys and I get the practical stuff. Isn’t that great? Just kidding! He bought the GPS for work since his route is in Mesa, and he doesn’t have a clue where anything is there! And I got the detergent cause…well, I need clean dishes. Duh!
Sigh. I’m watching people get married on the Today Show. =P It’s so much fun to watch the groom’s face when he first sees his bride. The wedding colors. The flowers. The wedding dress. Everything about a wedding is beautiful, especially when they acknowledge Jesus Christ as being first in their marriage, like this wedding is. I wish I could have been at Kevin and Bethany’s. I can’t wait to see pictures!
It has been 3 months and 23 days since Paul and I got married. =) It’s funny… Sometimes I can’t believe it’s already been 3 months, but then it seems like it should be longer then that! Ha! Ha!
Well, I guess I better get going. Have a GrEaT day today! I know I will!
6.25.2008
Woke up this morning to the sound…
Written by: Grace & Co at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Grace will you put more pictures of camp on your blog???? I want to see more... Please and Thank you
Cat
If you are driving in Pheonix, you NEED a GPS. I got lost everytime we left your parents house. YIKES! I don't know how ya'll do it. So happy for Paul, having his own route and being able to work at HIS pace rather than someone else's.
Post a Comment