6.11.2008

Ranch tooth

Man. I wish there was some way he could come with me. I don’t know what he’s going to do for a whole week all by himself! I told him to go to the library and borrow lots of movies, but movies will get old before the week is over. Any ideas to keep Paul busy for a week?

VLB service went well I think. I talked. We prayed. We sang. The end. OH NO!!! I forgot to have an offering. Rats! Lord, please forgive me. I feel like such a failure…

Before I forget, Aunt Marcy, ranch chicken is really easy to make! You sauté onions and green peppers, salt and pepper your chicken breasts, add the onions and peppers on top, and then smother the chicken in ranch dressing. If you want you can put shredded cheese on top. Either way it’s delicious! We baked the chicken at 325o and just eyeballed it. You put your chicken on top of your white rice and then pour the juices from the chicken and dressing on top and it tastes great! By the time dinner is done you’ll have a “ranch tooth” and want this meal all the time. Eventually it will get so bad, that when you’re playing poker with your buddies they’ll yell, “Tell your stupid ranch tooth to shut up!” because your hankering is so loud. Ha! Ha! Old Jack-In-The-Box commercial. There’s only a few of you that will get that.

OK I think Paul is already zonked for the night. At 9:30! Last night we both zonked at 8:30. It’s weird. Anyways, I’m off to go to sleep. Goodnight. Sleep tight. Don’t let Prince Humperdinck bite. Ha! Ha! I don’t know where that came from…

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Grace, I will definitely be using this recipe. I love chicken.
Have a safe trip with the family, if you get Paul's number to me, I'll give him a call while you are gone.
Love Ya
Aunt Marcy

Kasey said...

Have fun! Paul will lose weight while you are gone. I went to BTI about a month and a half after Damon and I got married, he lost 5-10lbs.