6.23.2008

Some pictures of camp




Here's some of the crew headed to New Mexico! Can you see the excitement written all over our faces?!









KEVIN KREW















Here is Brother Dustin drilling a hole in Cindi's heart. Ha! Ha!







Here's Aleah Hays and Abigail Smith. Aren't they cuties?!









And then here's Joe. Can you guess what he's doing? He's hunting Jacob. He was waiting very patiently for Jacob to step out of the classroom so he could shoot him. Unfortunately he was found out and was sent to his own class.












Here's the teen class! It was my last year to be in there. Sigh. So sad.











Here's ornery Sam sporting Brother Dustin's sunglasses! Isn't he mischievously cute?!














And then here's Brother Dustin sporting his own sunglasses! Ha! Ha!















YOUNG LOVE ----------------->














Here's Bethany and I. I love this picture of us!











And then here's Malachi and Connor! I love this picture!

9 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Tammy K. said...

5:55 in the AM, Grace what are you thinking?????
Great picturs. Will you please send me the one of Sam? I love that picture.
Keven is so CRAZY!!!!! Gotta love him though he is my brother, shh...don't tell. ;o)

Jennifer said...

What wonderful pictures. I am missing all of you soooooooo badly. Thank you for sharing your pictures. Love you

♥Cindi Leigh said...

http://www.blogger.com/profile/15952288652114648253

see if that will let you add me..

Momma Tammi said...

Great pics. Looking forward to more.

Pam said...

Jennifer what happened to your blog?

Cindi I didn't know that you had a blog. How do I get on to your blog?

Jennifer said...

Pam-I still have my blog, it's updated fairly frequently. I was wondering what happened to you. Same address.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara C. said...

Great Pictures Grace! I can tell everyone had a wonderful time. Wish I could have been there. : ( I am glad your friend from Chick-fil-A was able to go. Talk to you later!

Pam said...

Jennifer it won't let me on your blog for some reason.