1. What is your occupation? Housewife
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any! Too hot!
3. What are you listening to right now? The news
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A sourdough jack from Jack-In-The-Box
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope =(
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Lipstick red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Momma
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Received them from two different people and I love them both!
9. How old are you today? 19
10. Favorite drink? Coca-Cola, but I'm trying not to drink it so much
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
13. Pets? Not yet
14. Favorite food? Mexican and Oriental...anything spicy and flavorful
15. Last movie you watched? I think it was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
16. Favorite Day of the year? Yell At Cathy Day (March 10)
17. What do you do to vent anger? I TRY to talk it out
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? A baby doll with wild brown hair...her name was Sally I believe
19. What is your favorite season? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure!
23. Who is most likely to respond? I don't know
24. Who is least likely to respond? Cindi or Jacob
26. When was the last time you cried? Friday night at camp
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and boxes --- all organized!
28. Who is the friend you have known the longest that you are sending this to? It's online so everyone can see =P
29. Who is the friend you have known the shortest that you are sending this to? N/A
30. Favorite smells? The smell of outside before and/or after rain, babies, candles, Paul's cologne, my perfume, roses
31. Who inspires you? My Mom and Grandma Bunny
32. What are you afraid of? Everything!
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy cheeseburgers =)
34. Favorite car? Paul and I would love a Honda Civic
35 Favorite cat breed? I like Garfield =)
36. Number of keys on your key ring? Too many
37. How many years at your current job? 4 months LOL!
39. How many states have you lived in? 3
40. Do you think you're funny? I guess I am since people laugh when they're around me
6.23.2008
Survey
Written by: Grace & Co at 5:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment