6.26.2008

yawn

Paul enjoyed his first day on his very own route. He got to drive his own truck, listen to his own music station, get the pools done at his pace (which is a lot faster than others I hear), and get home early! It was wonderful. =)

We ate Totino’s pizza for dinner real quick and then we were off to Sister James’ for church. Last night was more of a discussion group instead of a service. But it was really nice! We talked about how much the Lord has done around the stated already. It’s very exciting!

While at church I was thinking that it is kind of difficult for me to witness as much as others since I’m home all day everyday and I started to feel bad since I get nervous walking around town alone. But then it hit me! That doesn’t mean I can’t pray for the ones that are out there working. And then when the opportunity comes up, I can witness too!

Paul and I had to go home early since we both had to get up at 4 in the morning. Paul is going to work half an hour earlier these days. I don’t know if he’s planning on doing this from now on. He gets to bring the truck home today though! So I had to ride with him to work this morning so I could bring the car back.

Now I’m home. And tired.

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Rachel said...

Wednesdays are our Totino's nights! Quick dinner before church. :)

Mommy's Journal said...

Wednesday nights are"fend-for-yourself" nights around here :-) I don't even cook most of the time. I know, I'm a bad wife/mother... But I hear no complaints from my household.

I'm glad you made it home safe this morning, all by yourself.

d_lhays said...

I know how you feel about not being able to get out and witness. I do the same and pray for those that are able to. When I get out of the house and go to dinner somewhere I put a track in the bathroom or leave it with the tip on the table.

Grace & Co said...

You can't make an elaborate dinner on Wednesdays because you just don't have time.

Well...I guess you can do it...but why? You need a cheater dinner every once in awhile anways, right? =)

I'm going to make sure I have tracts with me whenever I am out and about so I can passe them out to people or leave them behind... Until that happens I just pray for those who are already out there!