6.26.2008

She's going to kill me...






I love you Sister Janis!!!!! =)

9 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Tammy K. said...

I love you too Janis :o)
You have a post all to yourself :o)
wow!!!!

ToughLady said...

I am going to get u for that grace.u r lucky u are in Az.right now. Just kiddin i can't believe u did that. Love ya

Vicki Smith said...

When you're as photogenic as Janis, it's hard NOT to splurge and take LOTS of shots. :-)

ToughLady said...

Oh by the way Grace I don't Kill i get even. remember that.

EmileeAnn said...

Way to go Grace! You might be the only person lucky enough to get pictures of Sister Janis and then brave enough to actually post them!

I love you too Janis!!! :-)

Grace & Co said...

Sister Janis, I only do it because I love you! I was so proud of myself for taking good pictures...I like showing them off! =)

Revenge is mine, sayeth the Lord... Gulp. ;)

Jennifer said...

All I can say Grace is..."Stinks to be you about now!" and later when she gets even :)

cokelady said...

Nah. Janis is all bark, no bite. Or at least very little bite. ;-) I'll watch you back for you next time we're all together! Ha!

Grace & Co said...

Ha! Thanks!