7.24.2008

Ah... A better day

I don’t think I heard the alarm go off yesterday. I woke up to Paul tucking the blanket around me and kissing me goodbye. I started to jump up when I realized I had overslept but Paul gently pushed me back down and told me to sleep. I got up when I couldn’t sleep anymore- even though my eyes would not open for anything. I watched some of the news but I didn’t make it. I guess my body thought it could sleep more! I curled up on the floor and slept hard enough that I was snoring. Ha! I woke up to Jacob calling me about something.

I made myself get up and I went back to the 99 Cent Store to buy laundry detergent and Campbell’s soup. I came away with laundry detergent, soup, dish soap, a brownie’s mix, air fresheners, and some energy drinks. Ha! I always buy more than I intend to when I go there.

I came home and start running around the house with my air freshener spraying it in every room. I had to stop when I started coughing and tasting the stuff. Yuck!

I made some yummy dinner last night! I made ranchero tomato chicken. A recipe I threw together myself and it tastes good! I’m proud of myself for putting it all together and it working out.

Church was at Sister James’ house and we had a guest speaker. Daniel preached his very first message and did a wonderful job! He said some things I had never thought about before. He’s definitely on the right track.

Alright, I need to get outta here and make myself useful. Have a great day!

5 people shared some ♥♥♥:

♥Cindi Leigh said...

ha! i can just see my little gracie mouse running around the house spraying air freshener :) you're so cute! haha
<3

Momma Tammi said...

Yea! The blahs have departed!!! Sooooo very happy for ya.

Nancy said...

Daniel?Your cousin Daniel????
I still need BROWNIES! :)

Mommy's Journal said...

Daniel did GREAT! He's my kind of preacher... Short and to the point!

cokelady said...

That is soooooo exciting about Daniel! Wa-Hoo!

Almost as great as a husband who tells you to just go on back to bed! ;-)