7.23.2008

Hmmm...

I really don’t have anything to say. Yesterday I was able to do all but one load of laundry clean and folded. After I go to the store and buy more laundry detergent I can finish the last load. I just kept busy with the laundry and cleaning around the house until Paul came home. His phone died on him (since he forgot to charge it) so I didn’t know when I could start dinner. By the time he got home it was getting late so we just went out to eat.

I also went to the library and got a couple more classics- To Kill a Mockingbird (Gregory Peck) and No Deposit No Return (Don Knotts).

Even though it’s Wednesday I want to cook dinner! I like cooking. I think its fun.

Well that’s pretty much all I did. Not too exciting huh? Maybe today will have a little more pizzazz! =)

5 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Mommy's Journal said...

My Tuesday was a crazy day... I would have gladly traded with you... I'm kinda glad it's over.

We found out that Megan needs braces :-0 Big surprise!!!! Tommy finally has two teeth that are getting loose... Then we'll be looking at braces for him too.

See you tonight!

Grace & Co said...

Tommy has loose teeth now!? Yay! I was wondering when that would finally happen.

I'm not surprised Megan needs braces, but they think Tommy needs them too?

Anonymous said...

you need to see: I Was A Male War Bride with Cary Grant

and

So Proudly We Hail with Claudette Colbert

cokelady said...

To Kill a Mockingbird... seems like I remember it being really good, but it's been YEARS.

No Deposit, No Return... is that the one with the skunk???

You should look for It's a Wonderful World with Jimmy Stewart. Yes, WORLD not life. It's sooooo good!

Grace & Co said...

I've looked for I Was a Male War Bride and It's a Wonderful World and haven't been able to find them in any of the libraries in the valley. =(