Happy Birthday to the most handsome, amazing guy in the whole world! I love this guy with all of my heart! Today my hubby is turning 23. I have something special planned for him!




Paul was talking to me and wondering if we could have a little get together some time this weekend in honor of his birthday. He said it’s something his family did for him every year and it made him feel good. I said I thought we could work it out…
What he doesn’t know is that I put together a surprise birthday bash for him TODAY to celebrate his birthday!! While he’s gone at work I’ll go over to Mom and Dad’s house to decorate and bake a cake and do a little cooking then come back before he gets home. The family will start gathering over there around 5ish waiting for us to get there. When Paul gets home I’ll tell him Mom and Dad want us over for dinner… HA! HA! Oh this is so much fun! ~GIGGLE~ I love having a secret! =)
I have a lot to get done around here for Paul so I better get going…after I have pizza for breakfast! HA!
7.17.2008
Happy Birthday!
Written by: Grace & Co at 5:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
yay! happy birthday to paul! what a great surprise! hope you guys have alot of fun!
What a good lookin guy! Wonder where he gets it from! lol
Have fun!
MomA
Happy Birthday to Paul. Today is Connor's b-day too. pretty cool.
I am sure you guys will have a great time tonight.
He might be the most handsome 23 year old man in the world but I know a 43 year old man that MIGHT have him beat :-)
We're going to have fun tonight. I hope he's not too disapointed to not get to go out to dinner.
And I know a 46 year old man that has a birthday today that can top them both!!! ;)
Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband Paul Horton....!
Aunt Cathy
Happy Birthday Paul Alexander
Hmmm. I can't think of anybody who has a birthday today that I can add to this competition. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the birthday boys!
Post a Comment