7.15.2008

Lazy Monday

I didn’t do anything yesterday. I lied around the house sleeping, reading, watching tv… I made chicken ramen for lunch and made sure to drink lots of fluids all day. Thankfully Paul came home early and took care of his sicky. =) I know it won’t always be this way so I made sure to enjoy every minute of it! Because of feeling sick Paul and I didn’t get to go to family dinner. =( It’s a bummer, too, cause we were going to have a guest! One-of-my-cousins-whom-I-don’t-know’s fiancé is in town and was going to come over too and I missed it. So we just had dinner here. After dinner we watched “Guys and Dolls” with Frank Sinatra. Dumb movie! Didn’t like it at all!

Good News: My fever broke sometime in the middle of the night because I woke up feeling very hot and threw all of the blankets off of me. That’s good news! Bad News: I still have a sore throat. That’s bad news! So continue to keep me in your prayers please.

I have A LOT to get done today since I didn’t do anything yesterday. Every room in this house needs cleaned, bills need to be paid, I need to go to the bank, the dumb movie needs to be returned at the library and hopefully a better classic will be found… =)

Oh, I have decided that I’m going to go back to working at a coffee shop. It’s something I love doing and I feel like I do a good job at it so why not?! I would only get a part time job just so I don’t fall behind on keeping the house clean, the laundry done, etc. But we need me to get a job for extra $$$. So I’m going to look for coffee shops today too.

Well, I guess I better get going now. Have a great day!

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Tammy K. said...

I hope you get to feeling better. It is weird how evreyone is getting sick so late in the yr.
I bet Paul will always help you when your sick. I can't imagine that ending.

d_lhays said...

Im praying for you. Hope you get to feeling better. I had picked Guys and Dolls for an project for drama class before I had watched it. That was a bad idea. I didn't like the movie either.

Grace & Co said...

Tammy- This sore throat is still hanging on. =(

I hope Paul still wants to take care of me when I'm sick, even after there's kids and more stress. =)

LeAnndra- Thank you for the prayers!

Yeah I was REALLY disappointed with Guys and Dolls. I expected it to be some great movie because it seems like everyone knows about the movie, you know? Well maybe they all know about it because it's so dumb!