My to-do list was too long for me to get everything done in one day. But I did get some accomplished. I was able to get the house clean, and even wash some of the windows. I took the movies back to the library (especially the lousy one!) and got a couple more classics; Alfred Hitchcock’s Vertigo (James Stewart) and Summer Magic (Hayley Mills). I’ve already seen Vertigo but Paul hasn’t. Paul has already seen Summer Magic but I haven’t. HA!
Dinner was almost ready by the time Paul got home from work last night. I made chicken and salad. One of my favorites! =) Paul said it was surprisingly filling for being a salad. After that we had Neapolitan ice cream…with hot fudge on top of course!
We did start watching Summer Magic but we weren’t able to finish it before Paul had to go to bed. We’ll have to finish it either today before church or some time tomorrow.
Guess what? Tomorrow is Paul’s 23rd birthday! I plan on baking his favorite cake. I’ll most likely buy his gift today and then hide it and try to act natural. HA! We’ll see if I can get away with it. Paul doesn’t normally read my Blog so I think it’s safe for me to tell you that. =) I’m excited for him!
I can’t remember if I told you this already but I met our next door neighbor the other day! I was closing my front door getting ready to head out and turned around to see a man! He gave me a nice scare. =D He introduced himself somewhat quickly and then asked if I wanted a plant. A plant! He opened his front door and showed me a plant he was going to throw out if I didn’t take it since he didn’t have enough room in his house due to buying a chair. So I took it. It’s a nice plant. I think I will call him Mr. Green. =) It makes the living room homier to me.
Well, my coffee is almost gone so that means I need to get to work. I have a lot I need to get done today before heading out to church tonight. I don’t have a whole lot of motivation today so I know I’m going to struggle. I better get started. Have a great day!
Gracie
7.16.2008
Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya! Tomorrow!
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
At least your neighbors plant was meant in a nice gesture. You read my blog, you know.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAUL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PAULYWOG...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU........
Wish we could be there! :)
You can pass it on...")
Post a Comment