7.29.2008

A perfect day for iced tea

I noticed on the news it said that this next week is going to be hot!! Normally it wouldn’t be that big of a deal to me, but this time it is since I have to reorganize our storage room and our back porch. HA!! Oh well. I’ll just make sure there’s iced tea waiting for me when I’m finished.

Last night we had our weekly family dinner and it was great! After dinner we all gathered around the table to a game of Cranium. It was fun as usual. It was a pretty close game but in the end the guys won again. Maybe the girls will actually win a Cranium game one of these days…

Yesterday was grocery shopping day. Today is cleaning and organizing day. I don’t have much to talk about this morning so I’m going to get started. Have a great day!

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: