My plans changed for the day. I am having a very blah day and can’t seem to get much of anything done right now. So I’ve been reading my novels and doing a little research online. Also, I did a little work on my Blog. I added different things to the side here.
------------------------>
What do you think?
Paul and I are going over to Mom and Dad’s tonight. I love going over to my family’s house!
Well, I’m going to read some more. I hope everyone else is having a more productive day than I am! Psh.
7.29.2008
So . . .
Written by: Grace & Co at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
i'm so proud of me too! haha
about the pictures::: i have a photo album and i printed some pictures off my camera from camp and riding horses and stuff and i have my pics from family camp and put them all in there and still have room for pictures when we go to the assembly and when i come to az so i'm fixin that up for you to see! ;)
oooh and i loveee your pictures on the side -------> haha
where's the cindi and grace pic?? *tear* lol j/k *smile*
Post a Comment