Yesterday was such a stinky day that I don’t even want to talk about it! In the end, though, Paul made me a vanilla coke to try to make me feel better. He’s such a sweetie.
Moving on…
Today I’m just cleaning the bedroom and bathroom. I want to get the bathroom all scrubbed up so I can take a bubble bath. Ooh that sounds good… Tomorrow I’ll be deep cleaning the kitchen and living room and making sure all of my laundry is done just in time for Cindi to get here on Saturday.
I put on Amazing Grace so I have something in the background to listen to while cleaning. I’ve never seen it though. Is it good? I’ll watch it for real later on today and find out for myself. =]
8.13.2008
Bad Day
Written by: Grace & Co at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Ahhh ~Coke~ nothin like an ice cold COKE to make us feel better. he must get it fom His Daddy...Kirby has gone out to get me a coke just to cheer me up...he has even pulled them out from his secret stash when he knows I need it! HA! :)
Post a Comment