Boy…I think I speak for everyone when I say we had a great weekend camping! We came home with 25+ mosquito bites, but other then that it was very relaxing to be out in the woods away from everyday life. Just to sit around a campfire and enjoy the fellowship of family- as long as the family wasn’t arguing about how to cook the hash browns. Ha!
I took 118 pictures this past weekend. I won’t put every picture on here, but here are some of my favorites…
Food always tastes so much better cooked over a campfire!
I love the look of this picture because of the tongs shining. =]
There are some pretty wildflowers out there in the woods.

We saw some wildlife too! Tadpoles…
Crawdads [[Yes they’re in a pot because they were eaten!!]]
Tree frogs [[We saw this one sing and dance! Lol! Long story]]
And the very rare- a red deer! Lol!

We met this very friendly bird while eating lunch at Saguaro Park.
She loves French fries…
And she’s a Coca-Cola fan too!
Duke was a coward around this bird, but right before we left he decided to chase her. Goofy dog!
As you can see we had a fun weekend. It had been too long since the last time we camped! Even though we all had a lot of fun, it was nice to come home and take a hot shower and wear clean clothes. Ha!
That’s enough pictures for now. I am going to be very busy this week getting ready for my very first out of town guest! Cindi Leigh is coming to visit me for awhile. WOO! We pick her up this Saturday! We’re going to have a blast together!
Off to clean and do laundry. Have a wonderful day! God bless you!
8.12.2008
A vacation from my problems!
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 people shared some ♥♥♥:
is that a peacock?
glad you had fun!
Yep! That's a peacock.
We had a blast!
i'm so glad i get to be your first out of twn visitor everrrr! :) :)
can't waittt!
Glad you had fun. I would have loved to go camping this year. Was it not hot to be camping in the middle of Aug? You don't find many friendly birds. We always get the mean one's. Love the wildflower pics.
Looks so beautiful and fun too!!!! I love getting away from it all. I think you have inspired me to go camping. :) Oh and soooo cute layout!!!!
I can't wait either Cindi! =]
Actually, we went up into the mountains and it was a lot cooler than it is down here in the valley!
Glad you like the layout! =]
I was the first person to eat a crawdad, There not that bad, Just don't think about what youur eating and you can do it.
It was really fun, I had a blast.
Post a Comment