8.01.2008

Change of plans- but still productive!

I finally gave in and go back to sleep when Paul leaves for work in the morning. HA! Who am I kidding? I sleep through the crazy alarm clock almost every morning! I don’t even hear it anymore. I barely wake up when Paul kisses me goodbye! Paul told me that sandwiches are too heavy for him to eat while working so I don’t make them for him anymore. Instead he likes to eat things like granola bars and/or some kind of chips. And he drinks a lot of fluids too.

Whenever I do wake up I walk blindly to the coffee pot and pour me some of that liquid heaven and I always feel SO much better!

Paul got his cell phone to work again so he now calls me all the time and talks while he works. He has a headpiece so he sticks it on, talks to people while he works, and he gets things done a lot faster he claims. I, on the other hand, get hardly anything done when he calls because I have no headpiece and my body cannot function with just one arm movable. Call me crazy- because I am. =]

BUT!! I did get some things done yesterday, and even cooked an early dinner for Paul and I. Yummy!

Paul and I are learning a new song to sing together. We started singing it yesterday as soon as he got off work. We wanted to sing it with my family this weekend but it’s not going to happen. Paul doesn’t think it will sound that great yet, we still need some practice. It’s a pretty song though. One of those songs that make you tear up a little bit.

Since we felt like we couldn’t get the song ready before this Saturday Paul didn’t want to go to practice because he wanted to go to bed early. So we stayed home. But it’s OK because I got EVEN MORE thank you cards done! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! I have some running around to do today so I’ll make sure to send those off.

Well I guess I better get going. I think my “liquid heaven” is broken because there is no zing and I drank pretty much the whole mug. Uh oh. I’m in big trouble I’m afraid. Thankfully it’s Friday! Woo! Not that I’ll sleep in tomorrow- but that’s OK because I hear Taco Time calling my name in the distance… =]

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

It's very Sad isin't it Grace. No one responding. they are all going to the assembly but us. :-( I think i could cry. But I will have the computer on all week...
Cathy