I haven’t done anything exciting this week, other than family dinner on Monday, so my life is slightly boring right now! Well, not for me, but it would be boring to post about.
I have been feeling pretty blah since Monday and haven’t done a whole lot of anything but read- whether it’s something online (about your health mostly) or I’m reading my novels.
I made barbeque chicken last night before Paul and I went to church. I didn’t like it at all! I used Hunt’s barbeque sauce and I thought it tasted absolutely disgusting. Paul said it wasn’t disgusting, but it was! If I would have used Sweet Baby Ray’s or some kind of smoky barbeque it would have tasted better. Oh well. You learn from your mistakes!
We had a nice service last night! Brother Chris had a couple of the assembly programs so we took a few minutes to go over them and see who all was on program. Then we took some time and had a good prayer for the ones that were on program that God would anoint them and that everyone would have a wonderful assembly.
Today I don’t feel as blah and I have motivation so I intend on getting things done around here! I’m itching to organize things. I love reading! The books I’ve been reading are great! But in the back of my mind I knew I was neglecting my house.
This Saturday Paul and I are tagging along with the familia as they head to Globe for a singing. I plan on taking LOTS of pictures this weekend! Not only of the singing, but something that we just might stop at in Mesa…
TACO TIME!!!
You heard right! There is a Taco Time in Mesa, Arizona! You KNOW I’m going to be taking pictures of our adventures there! WOO!!!
I don’t think I’ll be feeling blah this weekend. =)
7.31.2008
Boring
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Sweet Baby Ray's is my Fav.!!!!
I vote for K.C. Masterpiece. I think it's the VERY BEST! It can make ANYTHING taste great.
Ahhh, Taco Time. Have a crispy beef burrito for me, k? Actually, I bought some little taco pounch thingies in the deli at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago and they tasted a lot like those burritos. Not as good, but as good as it gets around here.
--I could just leave your screen up on my computer all day and just listen to the great music. :-D
I'm glad you like the music. =) I love it too! I slowly add more and more classics whenever I find them.
Don't worry- I plan on eating as much as I can at Taco Time! Who knows when I'll have it again??
WAH HOO!!!! Taco Time here we come!!! They better not be closed! :-0
Oh, SURE, Ger . . . rub it in. You have no mercy.
Post a Comment