I tried to watch as much of the morning session as I could, but the laptop is slightly flurbbing out on me so I missed some here and there. I heard some of Brother Sam Kaufman’s message while talking on the phone with Paul. I made sure to turn up the sound so Paul could hear too since we haven’t heard Brother Sam’s preaching before. What he said touched both of our hearts- like he was talking right to us. We both were crying. Also, I was watching Brother Smith’s annual address and got to the part when he was talking about our camp experiences and the laptop froze up and I missed a good portion of it! Stinking dirty dog! Thankfully I can go back and watch what I missed- after I install some adobe flash thing.
I need to get some laundry in the wash before the next session! Maybe I can be folding one load by the time the afternoon session starts. Hold on!!
.
..
…
….
…..
……
…….
……..
………
……….
………
……..
…….
……
…..
….
…
..
.
OK. Anyways, what I’ve seen of the assembly I’ve enjoyed. I think everyone else has enjoyed it too! God is so good to His children. Since camp[[s]] a lot has happened and we have seen some of the lost that we have been praying for come back home. I hope that everyone at the assembly, as well as the ones who are watching online, receive and even greater blessing than the one they received at camp[[s]]. You know that has to be an amazing blessing because anyone who went to camp this year, all around the world, received some pretty awesome blessings. I hope and pray God drowns us with His wonderful goodness and we see millions saved! That’s a lot of people, I know…but we serve an amazing God and nothing is too big of a job for Him answer! Woo! I’m excited! Like the song that is playing on the radio right now; when I think about the Lord…it makes me want to shout! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus! You deserve all the glory, the honor, the praise!
I need to try to get things clean around here and pack for our weekend campout before the next session starts. I look forward to worshipping the Lord even more! I’m thankful for our campout too. There’s something about reading God’s Word while basking in the beauty of His wonderful creation.
God bless!
8.08.2008
Hurry! Hurry!
Written by: Grace & Co at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
You're famous! LOL! Didja hear Dustin read your testimony?
Oh. My. Word.
I cannot tell you how excited I was when I heard Dustin read my testimony- LIVE! Ah! That really made my day! Wow...
Post a Comment