8.07.2008

I’m lovin’ it!

I’m not talking about McDonald’s. ;) I’m talking about watching the General Assembly LIVE! I’ve really enjoyed watching it online. I miss everyone there, but I like seeing what’s going on. The sermons have been good- and some of them have blessed me so much that I’ve cried and worshipped the Lord right here in my living room all alone. I don’t plan on missing the assembly next year, but if something happens to where I cannot make it, I have the assurance of knowing I can still feel like I’m there watching it LIVE online. I hope they keep this up for all of those who can’t make it due to things like poor health, not enough money, lack of transportation, etc.

“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” (Matthew 18:20) I guess you don’t fully understand this scripture until you’re in a really small group, or completely alone, and you can still feel God just like you would if you were in a Sunday service, convention, or even the assembly.

I have posted on myspace the church’s website and letting them know they should watch the assembly too! I know of one girl who is interested in watching so I told her more about it and I’m hoping she will check it out.

By the way, I had a dream last night that I was trying to get Barry Manilow saved. Ha! I was giving him tracts about salvation and showing him tracts about hell- exactly where he’ll be going if he doesn’t get saved! But yeah… Barry Manilow… Who woulda thunk!?

Uncle Guy and his boys are coming to town today! I love Uncle Guy. =] I’m not sure what we’re doing exactly, but we’ll all meet up with them somehow and hang out. I’ll try to take pictures for everyone!

I really need to go to the grocery store and do laundry. I might run to the store in between sessions so I don’t miss anything. Ha!

Well I guess I better get going. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Go watch some of the assembly today! =]

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Mommy's Journal said...

We have enjoyed watching online also... At least I know I have. Even Duke has joined me a few times :-) I wish it wasn't so dark so I could see the people better, but I'm very thankful for what we DO have. I can even be at the assembly in my pj's...

DestinyBrianna. said...

yesss i have been watching it online too=)
i miss you.
is my blog working now?