8.19.2008

I’m laughing so hard I’m crying!

Here are the pictures I took yesterday:

Cindi laughed so hard at Grandpa’s retardedness that she got the hiccups. Philip made a remedy and this is what she looked like after she drank it! Ha! I don’t think she liked it- but it worked!

Here is Philip sporting his new style! I love it!

Last night there were coyotes running around at Grandma Bunny’s house! Pretty crazy.

Peace out yo! [[Paul and Sara]]

Myspacerz [[Me, Philip, Paul, Sara]]

Cindi looking cute and Jacob being himself! Lol!

All of us♥

Sisters♥

Brothers =]

And then here’s Cindi fighting against the possessed window! LOL!

I’ve been having a lot of fun with Cindi being here- and I think everyone else has too! Tonight we’ll go over to Mom and Dad’s house and I’m sure we’ll have even more laughs and pictures to share!

We spent 2 hours at the pool and I’m pretty sure I’m fried. After we’re both dressed we’re off to buy sugar and a box full of Ramen noodles. What a combination!

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

♥Cindi Leigh said...

heyy babe :)
i've had soo much fun and i know we have plenty of time to make more amazing memories!
i ♥ you!!

Anonymous said...

Cindi that look on your face was priceless!

Thanks for the flash photography Grace, I now officially hate paparazzi...and I don't even have paparazzi!!! She-oot!!!