8.20.2008

Just so you know...

Paul and I have been doing a lot of praying for the Lord’s will on what to do, and we feel like the Lord is calling us to move elsewhere. In about 3 weeks Paul and I are moving to Havre, Montana where Paul will be the church’s worship leader and go to the University for Graphic Design. It is a big step in our lives- especially for me since I have never lived that far away from my family. So please keep us in your prayers.

5 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Jessa Stephens said...

Grace, I'll be praing for you both. I'm sure the Havre church is really excited to have you! Their excited about working for the Lord. Plus, what an added blessing you both will be! I'M SO GOING TO HAVE TO COME AND VISIT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d_lhays said...

I'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for both of you in this big step of your lives.

:)

cokelady said...

We love you and are praying for you! :-)

Kasey said...

Praying for you in this new road. :) love ya