We enjoyed another night of rain, thunder, and lightning! Woo! I’m lovin’ the Monsoon season! Now if only we can get the rain to come earlier in the day so I can enjoy it a little longer before I go to bed…
Yesterday I just did as much cleaning as I could before the assembly started so I could sit down guilt-free and watch. Paul came home just as the assembly was starting, well the preliminary music, and we watched some of it together. Unfortunately they were having some TD’s [[technical difficulties]]. I would text Jenna to let her know what was going on online and she would let Grayson know and they would try to fix the problem. I guess Brother Dupre said that they tried broadcasting the English and Spanish at the same time…but separately. You know what I mean? If you haven’t seen the website you probably wouldn’t get it. So that’s why they were having troubles last night. Anyways, Jenna said it should be better today. It’s almost 6 o’ clock and my trusty sidekick and I [[coffee]] are ready for more of the assembly! I see people…but no sound. Ha! Who knows? Lord, bless everyone there…and us that are left behind...
I don’t have much planned for today other than trying to watch as much of the assembly as I can. I SHOULD be going to the grocery store, doing laundry, and things like that. But that’s OK. =]
Have a great day!
8.06.2008
Raindrops keep falling on my head
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment