My first day at work is mostly a blur. It was good though. Greg [[the boss]] took me all over the store showing me everything and there was so much to try to remember! I worked on the cash register mostly. It's not hard at all, thank goodness. I don't remember half of what Greg told me so I'm sure I'll ask a lot of the same questions tomorrow. Greg has a lot of confidence in me though. I think I'll pretty much be his right hand girl. Pretty scary and cool!
Have a wonderful night! I'm ready to relax...
9.25.2008
First Day
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
You go girl! The bookstore offered me the permanent part-time position this morning...I took it. Perfect hours and days. I hope you enjoy your job as much as I am enjoying mine. Love ya!
Happy now?!!!
Post a Comment