9.24.2008

Thank you Lord!

I sent in my job application for the dollar store a couple days ago and finally heard from Greg this morning. He gave me some news that caused me to jump up and down and squeal like a little girl! I got the job! I start tomorrow. I am so thankful! I’ve been praying for the Lord’s will in everything in Paul’s and my life and so far things are falling into place beautifully. Sure we’ve had minor hurdles to overcome, like the car battery dying, but I’m not worried because I have peace from God.

I woke up to a cloudy day and it set the mood for the rest of the day I believe. I haven’t done a whole lot on the apartment like I should. I did cook a meal for Paul and had it ready and waiting when he got off school, but after that I wanted to hang out with people because I didn’t want to be alone while Paul was at work. I can stand being alone, but I don’t like it- especially when it starts getting dark outside.

I played a little more tennis today. I’m not good, but boy do I feel like I’m getting a workout! Ha! I love it!

That’s all for now. I love you Mom! ♥

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! God is so good to take care of us. Love ya BG!

♥Cindi Leigh said...

aww yay gracie baby :):)
i'm glad you still read my blog :p haha
have a great first day of work!

Mommy's Journal said...

I know you'll do great at your new job. It won't be long before people start telling your boss how nice it is to be greeted with a happy smiling face at that store.

I love you too! Enjoy your cloudy day while I get to enjoy the snowbirds... ;-(