9.17.2008

I’m so happy and here’s the reason why

Brother Johnny, Caleb, and Daniel went and got our stuff for Paul and I and were back by 7:30 p.m. They unloaded everything into our apartment and now it’s time for me to work my magic and make that pile of junk into a cozy little home! When Paul gets off of school this afternoon we’ll head to Wal-Mart and buy some things we need and then we’ll head home and get to work. I’m pretty excited! I’ll take pictures along the way. I can go to the college library and get internet there- I’m just waiting to unpack the cord to keep the battery from dying, you know? I have taken a lot of pictures that I’m looking forward to putting on here…just waiting for that cord…

I guess Grandma Lucie is coming in this Friday. I didn’t know till the day before yesterday. She’s just here for the weekend to see the great grandbabies. I’ll probably see more of her now than when we lived in the same state! Ha!

I don’t have a whole lot to talk about right now… Kinda boring, huh? I need to pack up our stuff we have here at Kirby’s and then wait for Paul to get off school. Have a great day! =]

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: