Yesterday Paul, Daniel, and I were at the apartment sorting through boxes and putting them in their proper rooms. Our place is so big! I’m so thankful. I did a little unpacking but I have a lot more to do. I need to find the pegs to one of my bookshelves though… I put them in a Ziploc but now I can’t remember which box I put them in! ugh. I have about 5 boxes of books I’ll just have to put to the side until I can find those pegs.
Last night Paul, Daniel, and I went to a free concert at the college. What was his name? Oh yeah! Marshal McLean I think it was… He was a pretty good guitar player, and his singing was good too- he just needs to learn to enunciate his words so you can understand what he’s saying.
I observed something about college bathrooms…they’re gross! They have spiders, they’re dirty, and they put the toilet paper on backwards! I would have fixed the toilet paper, but I didn’t want to touch anything. Too many germs in there.
This morning Paul and I went job searching and Paul was able to get one at Sears! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! He starts this afternoon. They’re pretty flexible with time off for church and school so that’s good. I’m still in the process of looking…but I think I have 2 possibilities so I’m not stressed out. Your prayers would be appreciated though. =]
Well I need to get my laundry done. Have a wonderful day!
9.18.2008
Thank you Lord!
Written by: Grace & Co at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
It looks like things are already going very well for you guys! :) I'm glad!
Glad to hear things are going good for the both of you. I am still praying for you.
Hey, you put those pegs in a zip lock while I was helping you, so they have to be in one of those last boxes that we did. Try a box with my handwriting on it. The pegs to the other bookshelf that I gave you are in a marked box, along with the rod to the thing that Granddad Smith made. Good luck... Unpacking is the fun part...
Yea Paul! Praying for your job now. I'm having fun with mine. Have a great time unpacking and making a cozy nest.
Sounds like everything is goin' good! but i wish you were still here!
I love you Gracie!
Post a Comment