We finished the photo fundraiser today. I’m glad it’s over! I wasn’t able to help out as much as others because I worked so much, so I’m sure those that worked on it nearly 24/7 are exhausted! But it paid off! Check out Nancy’s Blog for the facts. =P
Paul, Jason, Daniel, and Noelle took Derek (the picture guy) to the skate park after they were all done with taking pictures. I’m sure they’re having a lot of fun right now. I wasn’t in the mood to go and watch- and freeze to death!
So here I am. At Kirby and Nancy’s. =] Surfing the web. Woo!
By the way, you all should follow my Blog! I saw it on Dustin and Jamey’s first…so now I have it on mine! Check it out on the top right corner above the beatitudes picture thingy. If you follow my Blog it pretty much lets you know when I’ve posted. Pretty cool. =]
I’m rearranging some things on my Blog…trying to make it look a little more organized and fun. What do you think?
10.19.2008
Church fundraiser
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
May I add you to my blog list?
You guys did REALLY good on your fundraiser.That is SO wonderful. I am still waiting for pictures..... :O)
Sorry I have not emailed you back...soon. Love you
You have blogging "skills" :)
Where are ya workin?
Tammy- As soon as I find the camera I'll take some pictures!
Mom A.- Thanks. =] I try!
Bro. Ray- I work at the Dollar Super Center in the mall. =]
Post a Comment