10.05.2008

I hate that I have to do this

but I changed my e-mail address. *whimper* lilmizpeach was getting WAY too much spam and I'm finally sick of it. I'm really bummed because I've had the same e-mail address for years and I loved it. But the spam was getting to be too much to handle. So, if you want my new address, leave a comment and I'll e-mail it to you. I tried e-mailing it didn't work. Long story. So yeah. There you go. Leave comments. =]

7 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

must have email address lol

Sara Beth said...

Um.....I want it! me pick me!!

Pam said...

well yes I want your e-mail address duh!! lol

Anonymous said...

hmmm do i really want this lol let me think on it and get back to you. ;-)

Anonymous said...

me!

♥Cindi Leigh said...

cindi wants grace.
umm i mean grace's email address:)

Kasey said...

I want it. :) kbroyles@cableone.net