A couple days ago I finally made time to unpack my living room and clean my house. I unpacked one box since it said it had bookshelf pegs, and to my surprise I found not one but FOUR wonderful surprises from my mother. One was one of my favorite graduation pictures of myself- framed! Ha! That sounds like I'm in love with myself doesn't it? Well I'm not! Anyways, another one is a beautiful frame that says Sisters on it and it's a picture of Sara, Megan and I. Another was a beautiful box that talked about daughters and how special they are. And the last one was a $2 bill that was given to me by Brother Kelly. I cried. They were such wonderful gifts. It made me miss my Mom even more! =S I love my family. I would show you pictures but I'm not on my computer. I'll show them soon. I have more pictures that I need to put on too.
Have a great weekend. =]
10.04.2008
What an amazing surprise!
Written by: Grace & Co at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I knew she put them in there!
I MISS YOU GRACIE.
what a fun surprise.
I'll bet your mom was wondering WHEN you were ever gonna go in search of those bookshelf pegs! LOL!
Post a Comment