First of all, I would like to ask everyone who reads this to pray for Nancy, Emilie, and Thomas as they all have some kind of virus. It seems like people are getting hit all over the U.S. with strange sicknesses; the croupe, scarlet fever, strep throat, cancer, etc. Lord touch them all... Also, for the past 4 days I've had headaches that feel like whenever I move my head my brain rattles. It's weird! I've never had headaches like this before.
I talked to my Mom last night and we had a great time talking! Even though I feel like I don't anything new to tell her, we still stay on the phone for hours. I sure do hope Paul and I can go back to Arizona for Thanksgiving.
While in Great Falls I found a Pilates DVD for $4 at Ross and today was my second day using it. I bought resistance bands last night and used them while working out and you really feel it! Also, it helps releive knots in my shoulders and neck that I think I have because of the headaches. I'm excited to see what happens. I hear that Pilates is a really good workout so we'll see...
What else has happened lately???
I can't think much of anything else right now. If I think of it later I'm sure I'll post again! =]
10.23.2008
Weird
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hey, glad you found the resistance bands. I loved pilates!
Post a Comment