11.05.2008

First time ever!

It rained all day yesterday and I loved it! This morning when I looked out the window it had turned into snow and it was a winter wonderland outside. Beautiful! Well, I had to drop Paul off at school before going to the mall to help out with a church fundraiser. Today is my first day to ever drive in snow and it was a little freaky! Thankfully it wasn’t icy, but just the thought of there possibly being ice made me nervous. Anyways, it’s all good. =] I didn’t die!

You know how we had Derek from Distinct Photography help us with our church fundraiser? Well the pictures came back so we were handing them out as well as selling other packages. I spent all day helping sell pictures for our church. It was a long day! I’m thankful it’s all over. I think we did really well though.

As far as our new President goes, I’m happy we finally have an African American as a president. That’s historical! I lived to see it! That’s pretty exciting! I just hope he’s not as horrible as the Internet makes him sound… Mom has been talking to me a little and has calmed my nerves. I’m still not too terribly thrilled…but it’s all in God’s hands.

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: