I’m not going to say much about our new president other than LAME! We’ll see what happens… All I know is God is in control and I will do my best not to worry when I can pray!
My day started out much like yesterday, but by the end of the day I started feeling much better. This is good because I guess I was starting to worry people. =] So yeah! Thanks for the encouraging words and even the prayers!
So… Who’s ready to move to Canada? =]
11.04.2008
Lame!
Written by: Grace & Co at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Gracie, prayer is the answer, the Only Answer. We must take all of our needs and worries and bad and good days etc to prayer. I have learned through many hard times that God and only God can give you peace of mind and calm your soul. I love you.
Aunt Marcy
We were discussing moving to Canada last night. haha.
My friend Amanda's blog said this..
Psalm 109:8
"Let his days be few; and let another take his office."
I am not too excited about our new president...BUT he is our president now, and we need to pray for him. We can not beleive everything we read on the internet. Anyone can start a rumor. Now we watch and pray. Who knows, maybe he'll turn out to be a great president. We don't know him personally so we can't really judge him. But now we watch his every move and keep praying for our country.
~~MOM~~
Post a Comment