It feels so good to see my family again… Yesterday Dad, Mom, Jacob, Philip, and Megan picked up Paul and I at the airport and then we headed to the Doerfler’s house to eat Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone looks great! I have taken some pictures and can’t wait to show them off to everyone.
Yesterday, Black Friday, Mom and I dropped the boys off at work and then were crazy enough to do a little shopping at Wal-mart and Kohl’s. Ha! We were insane! BUT! I was able to get the kid’s Christmas present a lot cheaper than if I bought it before I left. =] We had so much fun though! We shared a lot of laughs. AND! We were able to get all of our shopping done in an hour! I think that might be a record…
Paul and I were able to enjoy a heavenly meal at Chick-fil-A. =] Paul was able to take some pictures for everyone left back in Montana. Ha! I know that was mean… I can’t control my husband. =] But it was SO good! I also enjoyed their peppermint chocolate chip shake too… Heavenly! I miss all of our CFA friends. They’re good people.
We had family dinner last night at Grandma Bunny’s and then had a fun game of Trivial Pursuit. My team got owned but it was still fun. =]
Today we plan on playing football with the family and friends and I’m sure we’re going to have a blast! I can’t wait!
Since being here I have taught my siblings how to lick their hands and yell “dibs” whenever they want the last pie, cinnamon roll, etc. I’m so proud! =]
Well, Mom getting the Christmas boxes out so I better go help! Have a great day! I know we are!
11.29.2008
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Written by: Grace & Co at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
dibs!
so glad you got to be home for thanksgiving!
Sounds like you are having the time of your life! Yea! So happy for all of you.
Post a Comment