Paul’s and my mini vacation was so much fun. I loved every minute of it! I am so thankful to have gone home for Thanksgiving. I wasn’t ready to come home yet. =] I was having way too much fun with my family. Now it’s Monday and I have to work. I’m so excited. =]
Saturday we had our traditional Thanksgiving football game with family and friends and it was hilarious! There were so many funny family moments that I couldn’t even tell you about because I know it wouldn’t be appreciated the way a family member would appreciate it. Some walked away with injuries and the rest of us are just plain sore from running so much. It was great. =]
Paul and I had to wake up at 6:00 in the morning on Sunday so when we made it home we crashed for 2 hours. We were so tired. I did feel a little better after the long nap.
Here's Duke! He is very excited about Christmas you can tell! =P
as you can see... Candles and Arizona summers don't get along very well. Ha!
Tommy was slithering around the Christmas tree like Mr. Grinch. Ha! Ha!
Paul couldn't get enough of Chick-fil-A's awesome cookin'!
Sara was trying to steal my Coke!!
Anyways, I’m now getting ready for work. I will be working from 2 to 9 tonight. I’m hoping that the store is busy so that time flies by for me! Merry Christmas! =]
12.01.2008
Sigh
Written by: Grace & Co at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Great Pictures! I love the one of Tommy and the tree!
Post a Comment