11.12.2008

It's finally time to relax...

I am so thankful that my day off (yesterday) didn't fly by on me! I was able to sleep in with my hubby, then when he went to work I tagged along with the fam and went to Sally's, Wal-Mart for groceries, and IGA to drop off a bill and pick up "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything." After dinner we headed to Prayer Meeting and then over to Caleb and Mandie's to play Risk. I worked today but now I'm off and sitting next to my husband while he does his homework.

I would love to work in the morning (or not work at all) so that I had more time to keep my house clean, keep the laundry from piling up, experiment with different meals, etc. I hope and pray God makes a way for that to happen.

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

On Dad's day off he drug me on a side job with him :-( You know how I loved that... Although it was at Mike & Karen's house. Long story, short... I didn't enjoy myself very much.

Anonymous said...

Sorry... I forgot to sign my name to that last post... ;-)

~~Mom~~

Grace & Co said...

Oh man.. I don't think I'd enjoy myself either. =[ You either have a great time with them...or a lousy time. Nothing in between!