Because today is Veteran’s Day Paul didn’t have any school so we were able to sleep in this morning and it felt great! It seems like we don’t get to sleep in much anymore these days.
Paul is working out in the “man cave” and I’m getting ready to work out myself. Gotta stay lookin’ smokin’! =]
I feel like this is going to be a great day! I feel good in my heart and I’m SMILING to lower my blood pressure, boost my immunity and hopefully have no headaches. =]
Have a great day!
11.11.2008
Oh what a beautiful morning!
Written by: Grace & Co at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I take it that you read my e-mail :-) Keep smiling... It's healthy!
~~MOM~~
I'll have to remember that Im sure my blood pressure is to high- stress does that right lol.
Miss You Love
Sounds like your day has started grand hope it ended great!!!
Okay Gracie so we're in the car And a car passes and I say SMILE!
That was fun!
Can't wait to see you!
LOVE YOU!
Sara beth!
Post a Comment