11.25.2008

We’re busy, busy, dreadfully busy..

Tomorrow I have the day off so I plan on doing last minute cleaning and laundry so that I’m totally ready for our flight on Thanksgiving Day. I did start cleaning my house early this week, but I would love to get it all completely finished before leaving that way when we come home it will feel more inviting.

When Paul and I come home I will be working more hours at the store because of the holidays. I don’t mind anymore. More hours mean more money, and more money means more bills can be paid! Paul will be working more hours as well so we both will be busier.

I don’t know what else to talk about right now.. Have a great night everyone! Sweet dreams! =]

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Dave and Melissa said...

If we son't see you today, have a great time :) Hope to see you Sunday??