11.25.2008

AHH!!!!!!!!!

Some might think I'm wearing a caffeine patch because I am extremely hyper and occasionaly have a scream burst through my lips- but that's just because I am SO excited about going home for Thanksgiving!

♪I'll be home for Thanksgiving.. You can count on me.. Please have shade, and the Macy's parade, and pumpkin pies covered in whip cream.. Black Friday will surely find me.. Where I can buy nothing.. I'll be home for Thanksgiving, if only in reality!♪

I don't know. I guess I break out in song too- that doesn't make much sense. Ha!

YAY!!!!

5 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

I think it is great that you are so excited about going home...I'm sure that there are some who are just as excited about you getting there. So very much to be thankful for.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you :) I wish we could see ya again before ya leave, but have a nice trip

Sara Beth said...

GRACIE...YOUR MAKING ME CRAZY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

cokelady said...

Sooooo happy for you! HAVE FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, have fun bruiser.