Church was cancelled this Sunday so Paul and I decided to go to Great Falls for a date day. It was so nice to sleep in.. ♥ We headed to the city and made it in time to find a restaurant for lunch. We found Chili's and enjoyed their wonderful food!
We had Christmas money to burn so we headed to the mall and I went straight to the clearance racks. I got all kinds of goodies from tanks to wear under shirts to red sunglasses! I had a great day with my husband.. He is so good to help me find clothes that look good on me. It was so wonderful to walk hand in hand to all the different stores- whether we were in Bath & Body Work or Zumiez, we were always together!
We did leave a little early because we found out there were storms going through Havre and we were already having technical difficulties with our windshield wipers so we headed home.. The trip home was a little scary, but God kept His hands on us and we made it safe and sound.
Sometimes it feels like I never see Paul because even though he's not in school right now, with winter break, he is working 10 hours 6 days a week and I work the night shift. So.. it was nice to see my husband and be able to just talk about everything and nothing.
Hope you all had a great Sunday!
12.28.2008
Date Day
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
So glad to see you two walk through the door safe and sound!!!!
Glad you had fun!
It's always nice to have a "Date-Day". Sometimes we get so busy we don't have time for that. Maybe you should wait until summer to do that again. :-) Unlike the rest of you, I'm not ready for summer just yet... ;-0
I miss you! ~~Mom~~
Grace I am so happy you guys got to have a date day. That is always SO much fun. When you have a husband you love very much and you get those special days where it is just you two together. It is very special. Sounds like a great day. I am glad you made it home safe. Fix those wipers Paul... love you
Post a Comment