Christmas, and the weekend, hit our apartment hard. What accomplishments I made before Christmas are just hazy memories.. I dropped Paul off at work so I could have the car. I went straight home, rolled up my sleeves, and got to work on this messy apartment. I plan on working on a room a day and will be done in less than a week. I figure I’ll clean first, and then pack. Most of our stuff is still in boxes anyways since we knew we couldn’t stay in this apartment forever. Today I worked on the living room..
Project #1:
The living room
Before..

As you can see it’s pretty ridiculous. I promise it was clean before Christmas! I’m ashamed to even show you this disgrace, but it needs to be done. Why, you may ask? Because if I show you this horrid picture it will encourage me to redeem myself! Just skip this section of the post if you want.. It makes me want to throw up too so I won’t be offended..
After..

Doesn’t that look a lot better? I think so. There are a lot of boxes in the corner, as you can see, but I’m keeping those for when it comes time to pack up what little we did unpack- like the whole kitchen.
Speaking of the kitchen.. That’s my next project! You’re not allowed to see pictures of that room because it will give you nightmares for the rest of your life. I’m serious! I would not tell you lies. I even get nightmares thinking about that room.. We’ll skip those pictures.
Right now I’m letting the iRobot do its handy work. It sometimes reminds me of a new puppy because I have to follow it everywhere it goes to make sure it doesn’t suck up any cords or underwear. You’d be surprised at what I find when I clean that thing out! It sucks up everything.
Speaking of underwear.. I need to do some laundry! =] I hope you all have a great day. I know it’s hard because it’s a Monday, but just try! I certainly am going to try.. Take care!
12.29.2008
Party’s over! Get back to work!
Written by: Grace & Co at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
my favorite part is the sickly looking plant by your tree- I think it needs a doctor hehe
The only reason I am laughing is because you've seen a picture of my room and sadly thats not nearly as bad as it is lol
I've seen much worse and lived to tell about it...but you are right...the after pics look much much better. I had a wonderful day and I hope your's was just as wonderful as it was productive.
your red purse is pretty
GASP) Gracie you killed the plant!
Post a Comment