I can’t believe this is the last day of 2008. So much has happened this year! Some good…some bad…Sometimes I still can’t believe Paul and I finally got married! Isn’t it amazing to think that it will be a year in just a couple months?! It’s crazy to think about. That was such a magical day for Paul and me! I’m already ready for Paul and I to renew our vows. Wanna come?
James passed away in May. I went to Regional Convention/Family Camp without Paul in June…or July… That was the longest week of my life! In August Paul and I got ready to move away from my family and head to Montana. Ever since September Paul and I have lived in Montana, both working a lot of hours, Paul keeps busy with his schooling, and we’re just living our lives for the Lord the best we can.
There are certain things that happened throughout the year that has taught Paul and I different lessons about life, love, marriage, everything. It’s been a really good year! I’m anxious to see what God has in store for 2009.
See you next year!!
12.31.2008
Goodbye 2008
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 people shared some ♥♥♥:
This is only the beginning of many more great memories with your husband. It gets better and better.
Happy New Year Baby Girl! If you haven't already, you should journal the good, the bad and the ugly just so you can look back and see all that God has accomplished in your life, your marriage and your family. Love you both.
bruiser, Tammi is right, journal, it all...it will be so much fun to look back and praise the Lord for all HE has done...happy new year...
A YEAR ALREADY??? Wow! Time is truly flying! Love, love, love You!
only a year, you are still in the honeymoon stage yet just wait until you hit the 23 mark...
2008 was a happy/sad year for us... Know what I mean???
~~Mom~~
Happy New Yur Grace dog!!!!
Post a Comment