On New Year’s Day Paul and I went on a double date with some friends. We went to a (kid friendly) pizza parlor and played a couple games of pool. It was hilariously fun! =] When we left we noticed that it was lightly snowing again. I didn’t think much about it since it seems like it’s always snowing around here. Well yesterday Paul went to work in the morning and I slept in. When I did wake up I looked outside and saw white. It was snowing so hard that I couldn’t even see across the street. I didn’t know what to do. I had to be at work around 2 and I didn’t know if I wanted to be out in that kind of weather.
Jim had Paul go home early, and come to find out the whole town had been shut down. So Paul and I made the best of it! We cleaned the whole house together. It was a lot of fun, and the house looks great now too! We had to get a couple crazy pictures in just because we were snowed in. =] After we cleaned the house we were starving so Paul and I made dinner together. I cannot tell you how nice it was to be home and be able to cook a meal! It was so good too! Just thinking about it makes me want more. =]
We ate dinner and watched movies till we were both tired so we made our way to bed and slept.. It wasn’t the best sleep in the world since I woke up a couple times, but I still feel rested. Anyways, it stopped snowing but there’s still a lot of snow out there- and no one plows the roads around here. It’s crazy. Poor Paul had to go to work today, and since our house is clean I decided to hang out with Mom A and Noelle.
Oh! Here are some pictures from our New Year ’s Eve party. I think it was Ethan’s transformers mask.. Anyways, everyone had to have a turn wearing it and talking- since it made your voice sound really cool! Everyone thought it was funny. =]



Also, Tommy was in love with the big button on the tv. He tried so hard to be inconspicuous so he could push it, but whatever he tried it never worked! It was so funny. I got his attention and told him to smile and this is what I got!
1.03.2009
Snowed in
Written by: Grace & Co at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Awesome picture's Grace dog!!! The wig came from Caleb's crizib by the way......
How fun. snowed in with your husband. That would be great fun. I am glad you had a good time.
Ahhh cutest baby ever!!! Along with all my babies and Em of course! Ha
That dinner looks YUM...MY
Great pictures! Tommy is cute. The snow, I'm sure, is very pretty... But it makes me cold just thinking about it. Stay warm!
I love you! ~~Mom~~
Cute photos :) I'm glad that you are staying warm and safe :) I think that you will come to enjoy the seasons in Montana. We really have beautiful weather all year :) ( well, maybe not in July when it is 90 out! :( )
90??? Cry me a river...
~~Mom - AKA - Sis. Shu~~
Post a Comment