I hope you all had a great Christmas yeterday. Ours was a little quiet compared to what I'm used to, but it was really nice. Paul and I opened our presents in the quiet of our own home. It was very special. When we were finished I went to make breakfast.. I popped a frozen pizza in the oven. HA! HA! Wanna hear the story behind that one?
This whole month all I could think about were those presents waiting for Paul and I.. On Christmas morning when I talked to Mom on the phone she asked if I was going to make a big Christmas breakfast for Paul. I completely forgot about breakfast! I told Mom all I had was a frozen pizza and we got a big kick out of that. She said that only I could get away with eating pizza for Christmas breakfast. I think I just made a new tradition for Paul and I.. =]
It was finally warm enough (about 10 degrees) to where we could go sledding so after we got ready for the day we all headed to the college hill to try out Noelle's new sled she got from Santa. =] We had a lot of fun! I enjoyed finally being able to play out in the snow.
We all headed to Caleb and Mandie's house for dinner. Some enjoyed playing Mario Kart on the Wii. I wish I could post some pictures! I'm not on my computer right now so you'll have to wait..
Now it's the day after Christmas and I have so much to do. I've already been to the bank today. I'm not at Mom and Dad A's doing laundry. I don't think I've done laundry in about a month. Seriously! I have been so busy working every day of the week that I had no time. Today I'm making time! Paul and I have roughly 2 weeks to get things clean and packed up to move into our new apartment. I'm realy anxious! I can't wait to post pictures for you all to see.
Ok.. Christmas is over.. Give me summer! ;]
12.26.2008
Have yourself a Merry little Christmas..
Written by: Grace & Co at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment