I love the snow. It’s so beautiful. But the cold weather that comes with it? Not so much… I think it’s pretty retarded when we have ONE DAY that it’s 8 degrees and everyone thinks it’s so warm! Good grief. Sometimes I really look forward to the summer. =] But it will be nice to have a white Christmas again. I haven’t had one of those in at least 5 years.
We will be celebrating part of Christmas a little early this year! Since Daniel Horton is going home for Christmas we will open some of our presents on Monday. It doesn’t hurt my feelings. I’ve been trying to get Paul to let me open at least one present since the beginning of this month! I know I’m just as bad as a kid (if not worse) and I have no patience!
I’m counting down the days till we move! =] I can’t wait to move into that gorgeous place… Since I go to work in the afternoon I use the morning to clean and pack and junk. I can’t wait to get all of that done. I really do hate to pack. Ha! Ha! But unpacking is great!
If you don’t hear from me again, Merry Christmas!
12.20.2008
-14o
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I am so excited that you are getting a new place. You guys have fun tomorrow opening your gifts, That is always so much fun. It was good talking to you the other day. I love you girl.
Post a Comment