12.06.2008

Red cream soda

Ever heard of it?

Nancy, Paul, Daniel, and Noelle had never heard of it and I couldn't believe my ears! That's something my family would get every year we would travel to the General Assembly. Ah, memories... =] Anyways, Paul and Daniel bought some tonight and they all tried it for the first time. I think they liked it. It's so weird that I grew up with something that other people have never heard of!

8 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

what on earth is red cream soda?????????

Pam said...

I've heard of red cream soda, but I don't believe I've ever tried it. I like cream soda though, but I don't drink pop know, so I guess I will never know what it tastes like.

Momma Tammi said...

Like Pam, I know what it is, but I've never had it...don't like cream soda. Ever eaten chocolate gravy?

Tammy K. said...

I have never had cream soda, I am like Sis Tammi, I don't like cream soda..cream anything for that matter, but I have had choc. gravy and I LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

I've never tried red cream soda. They acctually have it here? Wow!
Have you ever had Big Red soda? That is yummy! But they sell it mostly in the South. Bummer.

Grace & Co said...

You all are a bunch of weirdos! Go out there and at least try it- for me! =] It doesn't have to be your favorite, just try..

Kasey said...

I have never had it, nor heard of it...I am wondering if it is like Big Red though, if so...no thank you. :)

Nancy said...

I love cream soda and Red Cream Soda ROCKS! :)