12.07.2008

I think that's a record!

I barely remember the alarm going off this morning.. That annoying beeping noise that instantly puts you in a bad mood. Paul turned it off and I allowed myself to fall back into that deep sleep and had wacko dreams. A few minutes later, without opening my eyes, I asked Paul when the alarm would go off again and then I heard Paul's sigh.. I knew it then and there! We were going to be late for church!

Paul thought he pushed the snooze button on the alarm, but obviously he turned it off. It's a good thing I woke up at 9:30 then! Can you believe I got ready in 40 minutes- with a shower?!

Pathetic, I know.

We had a good service this morning. It was a calm and peaceful service. After church some of us worked in the gift wrapping booth and the rest worked with Santa Claus a.k.a. our pastor. =] It was a long day but a good one.

Now we're watching a million Christmas movies and I'm falling asleep.. I'm so tired! I didn't even have a chance to enjoy the weekend.

Well, I hope you all have a good Monday.. Merry Christmas! =]

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

cokelady said...

Hey, Grace! I just wanted to let you know how much my family has been enjoying your music here on the blog. Somebody just shouted, "Turn the radio station off and put Grace's blog on--it's so much better!" Ha! The kids especially like the Hippo song. ;-)

Grace & Co said...

Ha! That's so great! =] I know I love my Christmas selection too. I'm constantly on the lookout for more songs to put on there!