1.18.2009

New address

If you want our new address please leave a comment and I'll e-mail it to you!

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Kasey said...

thanks for the comment :) I kinda like it. I am not a huge daisy fan for some reason, but I liked most of the rest of the background. Wanted to convey Jesus as our Valentine, and I liked the "He loves me" on the side with the John 3:16 verse :) love ya girl. you can email me your address. I really need to start an address book :) kbroyles@cableone.net

Pam said...

Grace I would like to have your address. pianoplayer2690@sbcglobal.net

Momma Tammi said...

I'll need the address...since I am very late in sending you something. Love ya.

Tammy K. said...

of course I want your new address. :o) I am so glad you are moved in and happy in your new home.

Unknown said...

me!!!!!!

~tary soto~ said...

Hey Grace, Id like your address.