We are completely moved out of the old apartment and I will be giving our keys back to the landlady today. I don't feel anything sentimental about the apartment.. Our new one looks so much nicer- even though there are some things that need worked on. So far the only room unpacked is the bathroom. Ha! I bounce back and forth on all the other rooms so nothing is getting done the way it should. But I'll get it done!
The reason why I haven't posted any pictures is because we can't find our charger for the laptop! As soon as we get it I'll post pictures for all to see.
Last night after Paul picked me up from work we grabbed a bite to eat and then headed to the high school's hockey game. We walked into the rink and it was like walking into a boy's locker room, and it was freezing! But we sat on the front row so we didn't pay much attention since we were almost always covering our heads thinking we'd get slammed by a puck. There were quite a few tackles right in front of us! It was kind of cool..
Anyways, today is my day off and I have a lot to do. I need to drop off our old apartment keys, go to job services, finish up the paperwork for Avon, and do some more training courses. Have a great weekend!
1.17.2009
Goodbye old apartment!
Written by: Grace & Co at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I'm glad you are moved in. I'm looking forward to the pictures.
Too bad you were so cold at the Hockey game. Tommy and I had a picnic at the park today... Maybe you don't want to know how nice the weather is right now... :-)
~~MOM~~
I'm glad that you got moved into your new apartment. Are you going to sell Avon? My Avon lady is not doing well she is now in a nursing home.
Mom- No, I don't want to know what the weather is like because I will freak out.. Hee! Hee! I'm ready for summer. =]
Pam- Yes, I am selling Avon! I'm really excited! I hope your Avon lady is ok..
Glad you are moved in. Looking forward to some pics! Stay bundled up so you can stay very warm!!!
Ok, I won't tell you the temperature. I'll just tell you that I didn't wear a jacket to Church today.
~~MOM~~
Post a Comment